Thursday, March 5, 2009

Interesting Wednesday. (On Thursday)

Welcome to the first (hopefully not the last) “Interesting Wednesday.” I'll just hit you with some random stuff to start your day off right...

This is just one of those things… that you couldn’t do it if you tried..

Loser of the week = This guy

Winner of the week = Devin Harris

Runner up = Doc Ellis

Show this to Grandma.

This made me think of Andy. Then I found this.

If you thought bush hopping was hardcore… wait till you see this…

My goal for next week = Learn how to do this

Ending Humor - Rofl.

I leave you with this…

While exploring the fields of Kansas, Sideshow Bob was captured by hostile gayhawks. Semaj the powerful chief of the gayhawks told him he could make one final statement which would determine how he would die. If the statement he made was false he would be boiled in water. If the statement were true, he would be fried in oil. Sideshow Bob found neither of his options too enticing, so he made a statement that got him out of this seemingly impossible situation. What one statement could he have made to save himself?

That's all I got

C3 P.S. - Don't steal Jon's shtuff

No comments:

Post a Comment