Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kansas Update Tuesday: KUT Report

First off thanks for the birthday wishes last week you guys are awesome. To show my gratitude I included this picture of some Chinese guys giving a thumbs up, I thought it would be appropriate. Now it's a little creepy.


Now Kansas...here's what is going on in Kansas:


Well apparently we only have corn. I've driven around a little bit and that sounds about right, I mean there are some plains too but seriously how many of those does one state really need? I heard an advertisment for a fish fossil and a bar where drunk people are allowed to sleep outside in the alley, that's gotta count for something right? Maybe not yeah probably not. You know things are'nt looking good for a state when you're main tourist attractions are a little fossil and a bar. Honestly wtf Kansas who do you think you are?



The only exciting thing to happen to me was I gave a pretty funny speech about how Cheez-Its and friends are similar. Easily the best topic in the class and how can you disagree when my source is cheez-it.com? 14 kinds of cheez-its what?




Other than that I just got my new sneakers in the mail yesterday, pretty awesome.




Be home friday or saturday, I'm out.

1 comment: