Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SUPER POST TUESDAY




The sesh at nab-Isco went pretty smoothly. We encountered a dangerous biker gang, but luckily we managed to loose em. Upon arrival Dan threw down some 50-50s on the stairs, he had a serious case of footplacement though. Kirby was going all out, showing off to our new buds, slamming down a 50-50 as well as both a 5-0 and un salad. All equal in fattyness. Aside from camera difficulties, threats against myself, my own threats, dan bein gross, and my ADD, we managed to have a decent session without any butthurt. We were even graced by Jimmy, who took time out of his rigorous training at the dojo. The day ended with a good 'ol game of skate on the nearby bank, and some hops down the stairs (who would of thought to do that).

Word
Cool Guy With a Camera
ps dont steal my *stuff

3 comments:

  1. I raped in that game of SKATE, till i was thrown out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i cant wait to come back we are gonna skate so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look to old to be skateboarding still Kaleb! I enjoyed your blog post though!

    ReplyDelete